- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Alice: Beyond the Mirror
- KnJ Theater
- Theater Rentals
- Upcoming Performances
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Video on Demand
- Rates & COVID-19 Policies
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Young Movers Program
- Core Pre-Professional Program
- Children/Teen Open Track
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- MOPTOP Universal
- Independent Study Program
(3-month, 6-month, and 12-month)
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Global Summer Dance
- Performance Project
- Artist Residency
- Contact Us
CORE PRE-PROFESSIONAL TRACK
The Core Pre Professional Training Track is an audition only program designed to train dancers at an accelerated pace (ages 8 - 18 years). Dancers at each level have a specific set schedule designed to build technical strength and nurture creative expression. A strong emphasis is put on ballet technique. At the younger levels, students compliment their ballet training with jazz technique. As students advance through the program, modern and contemporary techniques are added to their schedules. The Core program aims to train technically strong artists.
Students in Advanced Core are eligible to audition for Peridance's Youth Ensemble.
- Students currently enrolled in Core for spring 2022 should contact a school administrator to register for their audition.
Sunday, June 12, 2022
8:30 am - 10:00 am: Ages 15 - 17 years
10:15 am - 11:15 am: Ages 7.5 - 11 years
11:30 am - 12:30 pm: Ages 11 - 13 years
12:45 pm - 2:00 pm: Ages 13 - 15 years
Academic Year Classes
- 2022/2023 Academic Year Information will be available in June 2022.
- Please note, there are NO REFUNDS once registrations and fees are processed and paid. TUITION AND FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- In the Core Program, regular attendance is crucial for both personal and level growth!
- Students are expected to attend all regularly scheduled classes.
- Excused absences include illnesses with a doctor's note or high school/SAT testing. These absences MUST BE COMMUNICATED with a school administrator as early as possible.
- Please notify us in advance when students will be unable to attend class. This can be done via email to email@example.com. The email should include the subject line: Absence, date, student name and class
- Students who are observing should be taking notes in class that could be shared with the teacher or school administrator. Writing down combinations, general corrections and other thoughts are acceptable.
- Students should not be doing outside homework or be on their phone
- All students are responsible for communicating absences with a school administrator via email
- A list of make up classes will be offered and can be scheduled at that time.
Students who miss classes will fall behind on class material and progression. We do understand that absences will occur throughout the year. It is important for students to check in with their peers regarding any missed choreography or important notes. Core students are required to schedule make up classes with a school administrator.
For all classes, dancers should have hair secured back away from their face.
Please note that dancers for any ballet based class are welcome to wear pink or flesh colored tights with pink or flesh colored ballet slippers. We do ask that tights and shoes match for a consistent line.
Core Winter/Spring Performances are TBA!