- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- KnJ Theater
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Video on Demand
- Rates & COVID-19 Policies
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Young Movers Program
- Core Pre-Professional Program
- Children/Teen Open Track
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Independent Study Program
(3-month, 6-month, and 12-month)
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- A Bournonville Intensive
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Global Summer Dance
- Contact Us
|Studios||Studio 1||Studio 2||Studio 3||Studio 4||Studio 3 & 4||Studio 5||Studio 6|
|Type of Rental||Studio||Fee/Hour|
Note: if you are filming, please make note of this in your rental request.
|1-on-1 Private Class/Lesson||Studio 5
|Commercial Use||Studio 1
Entire Second Floor
|By request only|
|Studio Showings||By request only. Please email email@example.com for more information.|
Hours of Operation:
- Peridance Center's hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 am - 9:00 pm. Weekend times may vary. Rental reservations made after business hours will be subject to additional costs.
Booking, Payment, and Cancellation Information:
- To make a rental reservation please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date(s) of rental request
- Time(s) of rental request/number of hours
- Reason for rental (example: rehearsal, filming, etc.)
- Total number of people in the space (including renter)
- No walk-in or day of rentals will be allowed at this time.
- Studio availability is based around our In-Studio Open Class Schedule.
- All rentals must be scheduled and fully paid for at least 72 hours in advance. If the rental is not paid for 72 hours in advance, Peridance Center has the right to cancel your reservation.
- All rentals are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance will receive a Peridance credit only.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not receive a Peridance credit.
General Guidelines and Information:
- The use of our Zoom equipment (TV, laptop, and video camera) is prohibited in all of our studios.
- Renters are welcome to use our sound system only. However, we ask that they please not touch any settings or knobs that are taped off. Our system is very sensitive and is primarily used for our livestream classes. Renters are required to bring their own aux cord adaptors.
- No tap shoes are permitted on any marley floor. Renters are required to bring their own tap boards.
- No heavy or sharp objects are permitted on the marley flooring.
- No food, drink (except bottled water), chewing gum, rosin, adhesives, glitter, or confetti, is allowed in any studio.
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Accessibility: Peridance Center is made up of three floors. We have a passenger elevator available for use, if needed. Our passenger elevator cannot accommodate large equipment.
- Rentals must end on time, no exceptions. We ask that renters do not linger in the studios when their scheduled time is up, as rentals are booked back-to-back.
- We ask that you please leave the studios in the same condition that they were found in. Items left behind will be discarded. Please clean up after yourself, thank you!
COVID-19 Protocols and Information:
- Masks are required for all persons while in the building. Masks must be worn both inside and outside of the studios, and at all times while dancing or teaching. Peridance will provide face masks or shields to individuals who are not able to provide their own facial coverings. Peridance will not accept bandanas, masks with vents, t-shirts or other garments tied around the face, or gaiter neck wraps as appropriate mask coverings, as they are not secure and may fall while dancing.
- Proof of Vaccination: As of Monday, August 30, 2021, Peridance will ask to see your vaccination proof (CDC-issued vaccination card, photo of vaccination card, New York State Excelsior Pass, or the NYC Covid Safe App) at the Front Desk. We will notate your status on your MindBody account, and you will not need to show your vaccine proof a second time. We will not keep any photograph or physical documentation of your vaccine records. Please note that Peridance will continue to require masks in the building at all times. If you require an accommodation to the new Key to NYC city mandated rules, or if you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com right away so that we can work with you to find a reasonable accommodation.
- Scheduling will be modified and rental times will be staggered so that no group is entering or exiting the building at the same time.
- We are unable to allow early entry due to COVID-19 protocols, please arrive on time. We also ask that renters do not linger in the studios, or building, when their scheduled time is up, as rentals are booked back-to-back.
- If your rental reservation is made up of more than 2 persons, we suggest that you arrive and enter the building together. Walk in visits must not be permitted. All persons must make an appointment in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to limit the number of people in the building, parents and caretakers of students will not be allowed into the building.
- Peridance cleaning crew will be present all day at the building to lead daily facility cleaning.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the building as an option for when hand washing is not readily available.
- Due to covid to ensure safe health practices are being followed, all studios will be monitored via cameras during rental.
Please click HERE to view our COVID-19 Updates for the Center.