- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- KnJ Theater
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Video on Demand
- Rates & COVID-19 Policies
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Young Movers Program
- Core Pre-Professional Program
- Children/Teen Open Track
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- Independent Studies Program
(3-month and 6-month)
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Global Summer Dance
- Contact Us
|Studios||Studio 1||Studio 2||Studio 3||Studio 4||Studio 3 & 4||Studio 5||Studio 6|
Hours of Operation:
- Peridance Center's hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00-5:00pm. Rental reservations made after business hours will be subject to additional costs.
Booking, Payment, and Cancellation Information:
- To make a rental reservation please email email@example.com.
- No walk-in or day of rentals will be allowed at this time.
- Studio availability is based around our In-Studio Open Class Schedule.
- All rentals must be scheduled and fully paid for at least 72 hours in advance. If the rental is not paid for 72 hours in advance, Peridance Center has the right to cancel your reservation.
- All rentals are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance will receive a Peridance credit only.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not receive a Peridance credit.
General Guidelines and Information:
- The use of our Zoom equipment (TV, laptop, and video camera) is prohibited in all of our studios.
- Renters are welcome to use our sound system only. However, we ask that they please not touch any settings or knobs that are taped off. Our system is very sensitive and is primarily used for our livestream classes. Renters are required to bring their own aux cord adaptors.
- No tap shoes are permitted on any marley floor. Renters are required to bring their own tap boards.
- No heavy or sharp objects are permitted on the marley flooring.
- No food, drink (except bottled water), chewing gum, rosin, adhesives, glitter, or confetti, is allowed in any studio.
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Accessibility: Peridance Center is made up of three floors. We have a passenger elevator available for use, if needed. Our passenger elevator cannot accommodate large equipment.
- Rentals must end on time, no exceptions. We ask that renters do not linger in the studios when their scheduled time is up, as rentals are booked back-to-back.
- We ask that you please leave the studios in the same condition that they were found in. Items left behind will be discarded. Please clean up after yourself, thank you!
COVID-19 Protocols and Information:
- Scheduling will be modified and rental times will be staggered so that no group is entering or exiting the building at the same time. No individual may enter the building more than 10 minutes prior to a scheduled class, and no individual may loiter on the premises after class.
- Faculty, Staff, Students, and Guests must complete a daily questionnaire prior to entering the building which provides the institution with the following information: COVID symptoms in the last 14 days, positive COVID test in the past 14 days, contact with any person who has experienced COVID symptoms or has tested positive for COVID. Our questionnaire can be found on the homepage of our website.
- In order to limit the number of people in the building, parents and caretakers of students will not be allowed into the building.
- Masks will be required at all times for Faculty, Staff, Students, and Guests. Masks must be worn both inside and outside of the studios, and at all times while dancing or teaching. Staff will be trained on how to wear, take off, clean, and discard of PPE. Peridance will provide face masks or shields to faculty and staff who are not able to provide their own facial coverings.
- Upon entering the building, temperature will be checked with infrared no touch thermometer. Any person with a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed in the building. Full time staff must have their temperature checked twice daily.
- Peridance cleaning crew will be present all day at the building to lead daily facility cleaning.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the building as an option for when hand washing is not readily available.
- Due to covid to ensure safe health practices are being followed, all studios will be monitored via cameras during rentals. Please click here to view our full Reopening Plan.