- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- KnJ Theater
- Theater Rentals
- Upcoming Performances
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Video on Demand
- Rates & COVID-19 Policies
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- MOPTOP Universal
- Independent Study Program
(3-month, 6-month, and 12-month)
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Global Summer Dance
- IALS Roma
- Performance Project
- Artist Residency
- Our Legacy, Our Stories
- Contact Us
To make a rental reservation please fill out this form.
Take a tour of our studios:
To view a specific studio, click the three lines at the top right corner of the video to navigate the studio rental playlist.
To view Peridance's studio maps, please click here. There are additional photos at the bottom of this page.
|Studios||Studio 1||Studio 2||Studio 3||Studio 4||Studio 3 & 4||Studio 5||Studio 6|
|Type of Rental||Studio||Fee/Hour|
Note: if you are filming, please make note of this in your rental request.
|1-on-1 Private Class/Lesson||Studio 1
|Commercial Use||Studio 1
Entire Second Floor
Full Building Buyout
|By request only via email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Studio Showings||Click here to learn more|
Hours of Operation:
- Peridance Center's hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 am - 9:00 pm. Weekend times may vary. Rental reservations made after business hours will be subject to additional costs.
Booking, Payment, and Cancellation Information:
- To make a rental reservation please fill out this form.
- No walk-in or day of rentals will be allowed at this time.
- Studio availability is based around our In-Studio Open Class Schedule.
- At this time we do not allow rentals for others to hold their own classes and/or workshops. Private one on one lessons are allowed.
- All rentals must be scheduled and fully paid for at least 72 hours in advance. If the rental is not paid for 72 hours in advance, Peridance Center has the right to cancel your reservation.
- All rentals are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance will receive a Peridance credit only.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not receive a Peridance credit.
General Guidelines and Information:
- The use of our Zoom equipment (TV, laptop, and video camera) is prohibited in all of our studios. Renters are welcome to use our sound system only. However, we ask that they please not touch any settings or knobs that are taped off. Our system is very sensitive and is primarily used for our livestream classes. Renters are required to bring their own aux cord adaptors.
- No tap shoes are permitted on any marley floor. Renters are required to bring their own tap boards.
- No heavy or sharp objects are permitted on the marley flooring.
- No food, drink (except bottled water), chewing gum, rosin, adhesives, glitter, or confetti, is allowed in any studio.
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Accessibility: Peridance Center is made up of three floors. We have a passenger elevator available for use, if needed. Our passenger elevator cannot accommodate large equipment.
- Rentals must end on time, no exceptions. We ask that renters do not linger in the studios when their scheduled time is up, as rentals are booked back-to-back.
- We ask that you please leave the studios in the same condition that they were found in. Items left behind will be discarded. Please clean up after yourself, thank you!
COVID-19 Protocols and Information:
- Masks & Proof of Vaccination: As of Monday, March 7th, 2022, vaccination proof and masks will be optional at the Center. We will continue to contact trace should any COVID outbreaks occur. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
- Scheduling will be modified and rental times will be staggered so that no group is entering or exiting the building at the same time.
- We are unable to allow early entry due to COVID-19 protocols, please arrive on time. We also ask that renters do not linger in the studios, or building, when their scheduled time is up, as rentals are booked back-to-back.
- If your rental reservation is made up of more than 2 persons, we suggest that you arrive and enter the building together. Walk in visits must not be permitted. All persons must make an appointment in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to limit the number of people in the building, parents and caretakers of students will not be allowed into the building.
- Peridance cleaning crew will be present all day at the building to lead daily facility cleaning.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the building as an option for when hand washing is not readily available.
- Due to covid to ensure safe health practices are being followed, all studios will be monitored via cameras during rental.
Please click HERE to view our COVID-19 Updates for the Center.