- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Alice: Beyond the Mirror
- KnJ Theater
- Theater Rentals
- Upcoming Performances
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Video on Demand
- Rates & COVID-19 Policies
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Young Movers Program
- Core Pre-Professional Program
- Children/Teen Open Track
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- MOPTOP Universal
- Independent Study Program
(3-month, 6-month, and 12-month)
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Global Summer Dance
- Performance Project
- Artist Residency
- Contact Us
KnJ Theater Rentals
For all rental inquiries, please fill out the Rental Inquiry Form
The theater is available for performances on:
- Saturdays at 8pm
- Sundays at 12pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm or 7pm
- All times are subject to availability
Key Technical Points
- Seating capacity: 140 (maximum)
- Full Ticketing Services are available, please email us for more information
- Full lighting and sound capabilities
- Stage dimensions: 35'6 wide x 30' deep x 16'6 high (in feet)
- 16'6 high from floor to ceiling (in feet)
- 14' feet from floor to the beam
- Backstage cross-over
- Marley floors (sprung)
- Fully climate-controlled space
- Upstage black traveling curtain, cyc, scrim
- 10 hard black legs (four 5' wings on each side)
- A large dressing room & warm-up studio
- Reception (pre-show or post-show depending on studio availability)
- Photo and video packages available upon request
Please fill out the Theater Rental Inquiry Form to inquire about our rental fees. We offer nonprofit rates. Included in your rental package: theater manager, sound board operator, light board operator & ushers.
Renter must provide its own stage manager and lighting designer. Peridance can offer references if necessary.
A deposit of $1000 is due upon signing the contract in order to reserve the space. The remaining balance must be paid in full two weeks prior to the first technical rehearsal.
We accept payment by check and credit card (Visa, Master Card and Discover). All checks should be made out to Peridance Center, LLC.
Technical rehearsal is a minimum of 4 hours. Overtime will incur additional fees.
Performance rental is a total of 4 hours (from when dancers enter the dressing rooms to when they clear the stage and dressing room area) with a maximum show time of 2 hours. Technical rehearsal is a minimum of 4 hours. Overtime will incur additional fees.
Renter must provide appropriate flooring/protective covering for any shoes (tap, flamenco), instruments (pianos, cellos etc.) and props that could damage the marley floors.
The Renter agrees to indemnify and hold Peridance and its employees, agents and officers harmless from any liability or claim resulting from or pertaining to the activities to be carried out under the rental agreement.
Renters are responsible for their equipment, properties, costumes, scenery, etc. Peridance cannot store large items between shows.
Peridance Center is strictly a non-smoking facility. No gum, food, or beverages (with the exception of water) are allowed in the theater or studios.
The KnJ Theater is available for rental by any performance artist or company. Both commercial and non-profit groups are welcome.