- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- KnJ Theater
- Theater Rentals
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Video on Demand
- Rates & COVID-19 Policies
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Young Movers Program
- Core Pre-Professional Program
- Children/Teen Open Track
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- MOPTOP Universal
- Independent Study Program
(3-month, 6-month, and 12-month)
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Global Summer Dance
- Performance Project
- Contact Us
How to register for a class or trial:
- Please view our class offerings on our Schedule Page. Classes are listed with appropriate age ranges as of September 2021. Please note that at higher levels, previous experience in a style is required.
- Log in to your MindBody account through our School Portal.
If you do not have an account, you can click the same link to create one for both yourself and your child. Please be sure to include up-to-date contact information and your child’s date of birth.
- Once your account is created, you will be able to:
- Register for a semester in full through the “School at Peridance” tab in MindBody.
- Contact a school administrator to schedule a trial class or audition for the Core Pre Professional Training Track.
- Contact a school administrator to set up a payment plan.
Trial ClassesThe School offers trial classes for Young Mover and Children/Teen Open Track classes as a way for students and teachers to select the best suitable class. A trial class may only be taken once per style/level. There is a $35 trial class fee which may be deducted from tuition if registering for the class within the same week. Trials must be booked in advance and are non-refundable. Please contact a school administrator to set up a trial class.
Age Group/ LevelsThe School at Peridance will place all students into the most appropriate level allowing them to progress safely through our programs.
- All students are generally placed in classes by age with utmost consideration for level and experience.
- Final placements will be determined after the first few weeks, once we have a full assessment of individual students and all classes.
- A trial or placement class may be recommended to determine proper fit of level and ability for each class
Classes can be registered for through our online MindBody software platform or via email.
- Full Semester
- Payment Plan (4 installments charged automatically to a card on file with a non refundable payment plan fee)
Please be sure to read and understand all policies carefully before signing up for a class and contact a school administrator with any questions before signing up. Please note that all tuition and fees are nonrefundable.
Payment is due in full* at the time of registration. Space cannot be reserved in a class until both registration and tuition payment have been received. Monthly payment options are available with an additional servicing fee (5% of tuition) and can be arranged with a school administrator.
*Tuition Payment Options:
There is a separate registration fee for all students/classes. For one class, the registration fee is $50.00 and for more than one class the fee is $75.00. Registration fees are non refundable.
Multi Class & Sibling DiscountsMulti Class and Sibling Discounts (5% tuition discount off 2nd class) are applicable towards Young Movers and Children/Teen Open Track classes. During normal registration this discount applies toward every additional class after the first class.
Prorated TuitionThe School at Peridance will happily welcome new students into our programs should we have space available in the class. Students will be required to take a trial class first to ensure they are placed in the appropriate level and that both the teacher and student feel they are able to join in the curriculum with a late start. Prorated tuition is not offered by week but in three separate enrollment periods over the course of the semester.
Refund / Cancellation PolicyThere are NO REFUNDS once registrations and fees are processed and paid. TUITION AND FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE. In the event that your child is unable to attend class due to extenuating circumstances, a school credit may be considered. This credit is applicable towards future children’s classes only and is not transferable to any adult programs. All classes are subject to cancellation dependent upon student enrollment. In such cases a school administrator will contact all students in advance to coordinate alternative class and tuition options.
In the event that Peridance is unable to offer in-studio classes due to Covid-19 regulations, virtual classes will be offered. There will be NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS offered for classes that are transferred to a virtual platform.
Responsibilities of Parents/Guardians
Any medical, physical or emotional needs your child may have should be discussed before enrolling your child so that the teacher can help develop a curriculum to better fit your child's individual needs. Please contact a school administrator to facilitate this process.
- It is highly encouraged that a parent or caregiver is present for our virtual young dancer classes (especially dancers under 6 years old) for safety and technology purposes.
- Many of our faculty have found that online classes are most successful when a young dancer has a parent/caregiver interacting with them and the online class.
- NO children are allowed in the studios without a teacher present at any time.
Please notify us in advance when students will be unable to attend class. This can be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see below for make up class information.
- Please be sure to check for class links a few minutes before your class so any missing links can be forwarded to you in a timely manner.
- Students who are not feeling well are always encouraged to observe their virtual classes.
- Due to strict check in times, it is very important to arrive at classes on time.
- Students who are not feeling well are asked to take class virtually and NOT attend class in-person. No doctor’s note is required in this instance. Dancers are always welcome to participate in classes virtually.
- Please keep us informed if there are any changes in caregivers or class dismissals and drop offs.
- We cannot allow make-up classes except in cases of illness. We regret this policy, but it is unavoidable due to the limit of students per class. Only two make-ups per class per session are permitted, please email a school administrator to make arrangements. Make-up classes may be scheduled in the same or similar class levels and must be done through the school administrator in advance.