- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- KnJ Theater
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Video on Demand
- Rates & COVID-19 Policies
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Young Movers Program
- Core Pre-Professional Program
- Children/Teen Open Track
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- Independent Studies Program
(3-month and 6-month)
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Global Summer Dance
- Contact Us
International Student Tuition and Fees
Processing Fee (non-refundable)
$350 (F-1 Visa Processing Fee)
$200 (Extension Fee)
*All fees are non-refundable and subject to change.
- 2-3 months before program start: submit Admissions Package with 1/2 tuition.
- 15 days before program start: submit tuition balance.
- 4 weeks before new program start: submit online program extension form with 1/2 tuition + $200 extension fee.
- 15 days before new program start: submit tuition balance.
Payment plans are available for students enrolled in the Certificate Program, Independent Study Program (6-month, 12-month : 1/2 tuition to be paid over 3 for 6-month program or 5 months for 12-month program. A 5% payment plan fee will be applied.
2020/2021 Tuition Fees:
- Tuition must be paid in full before program start.
- Participation in special workshops, seminars and master classes may incur additional costs.
- Payment can be made by credit card, money order, personal check (US banks only), wire transfer, or online with your application. Checks and money orders should be made out to Peridance Center LLC. Please do not mail cash.
- Extending students 1)There must be no balance on your Peridance account when you request an extension of your studies. 2)Extensions must be for a minimum of 6 months of study. 3) Please address any questions to the International Student Advisor.
International Student Cancellation/Refund Policy:
- No refund will be issued unless the US Consulate has denied your visa application. Peridance must receive official documentation of this denial and your initial I-20 document before a refund will be issued.
- The registration fee of three hundred fifty ($350.00) dollars is non-refundable.
- For students who have been admitted with reduced or waived application fees, the amount of the registration fee ($350.00) will be deducted from the amount of tuition already paid before a refund is issued.
- If a refund is due, a payment will be made by check only and will be addressed to the original party that made the initial tuition payment minus a ten percent (10%) processing fee and any other fees incurred (shipping, credit card etc.)
- Absolutely no refund will be given for any other reason once the student has entered the United States of America or, in the case of transfer students, after the start date written on the I-20 document.
COVID-19 Refund Policy
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the COVID-19 world health pandemic, Peridance rules and regulations are subject to change.
- In the event of a school closure due to COVID-19, Peridance will continue programming online. No refunds will be given for programming changes due to COVID-19 such as, but not limited to travel restrictions, classes shifted from In-Person to Online distance learning, substitute teachers, and any school closure due to a positive test result.
- If Peridance must cancel programming due to COVID-19, Peridance will issue credit for future programming. No refunds will be given in such circumstances.
Partial tuition scholarships are granted each year. All scholarships are based on a combination of a dancer's technical and artistic merit as well as financial need and are awarded by the Artistic Director and the appropriate Program Coordinator after careful consideration. For more information please go to our Scholarships Page.
Contact the International Student Advisor
Tel: (212) 505-0886 / email@example.com