- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- KnJ Theater
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Video on Demand
- Rates & COVID-19 Policies
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Young Movers Program
- Core Pre-Professional Program
- Children/Teen Open Track
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- Independent Studies Program
(3-month and 6-month)
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Global Summer Dance
- Contact Us
Please note that policies for our reopening have been put in place for the safety of our staff, faculty, students and families. Many reopening guidelines have been set by the city/state and in order to operate safely we MUST adhere to all of these changes. We appreciate your understanding and support as we work together to safely come back to dancing at the Peridance Center.
With many changes to how our building will operate from day-to-day, please read through our reopening plan and procedures carefully.
- All School at Peridance students must submit liability waivers before entering the building each day.
- All students, staff and faculty must wear masks at all times while inside the building.
- Check in process takes place in front of the building's entrance.
- All students, staff, and faculty will have a temperature check before being allowed into the building
- All students must be dressed for class upon arrival as the use of dressing rooms will not be permitted. Students may wear street clothes over dancewear and should have ONE bag with them for any street clothes, shoes and water bottle to keep in the studio.
- Once students check in, they will be required to wash their hands in the first floor restroom (designated for hand washing only).
- ONLY students will be allowed inside the building. Drop off and pick up will take place in front of the building. PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY to instructions given by check-in staff.
- All information regarding class status (virtual or in-person) will be updated on the website
- DRESSING ROOMS AND WATER FOUNTAINS will not be available for use at the Peridance Center.
- Bathrooms will be available for use and monitored by staff for social distancing.
- Each studio has a specific class capacity to adhere to social distancing guidelines. When necessary, classes will operate in a hybrid system.
- Pick up for all classes must be punctual.
In the event that Peridance is unable to offer in-studio classes due to Covid-19 regulations, virtual classes will be offered. There will be NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS offered for classes that are transferred to a virtual platform.
For the most up-to-date information, please see Peridance Center Reopening Plan 2020.