- Peridance Online Studio Connect
- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- KnJ Theater
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Class Rates
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Open Program
- Core Pre-Professional Program
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- Independent Studies Program
(3-month and 6-month)
- Summer Studies
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Summer Intensives
- Winter Intensive
- Contact Us
Due to the unpredictable nature of the COVID-19 world health pandemic, Peridance rules and regulations are subject to change.
*All Class Rates are subject to change.
|Single Class In-Studio||$23.00|
|Single Class In-Studio
*Must present valid card or ID.
|10-Class Series In-Studio
*Expires in 4 months from date of purchase
|Single Class Online||$15.00|
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Cancellations for In-Studio classes must be made 24 hours prior to class in order to allow those on the waitlist adequate notice that they have been added to the class.
- No credit or reimbursement will be given for late cancellations or for not showing up for a scheduled class.
COVID-19 Refund Policy
- In the event of a school closure due to COVID-19, Peridance will continue programming online. No refunds will be given for programming changes due to COVID-19 such as, but not limited to travel restrictions, classes shifted from In-Person to Online distance learning, substitute teachers, and any school closure due to a positive test result.
- If Peridance must cancel programming due to COVID-19, Peridance will issue credit for future programming. No refunds will be given in such circumstances.
REGISTRATION (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- Click the Daily Schedule to find a class.
- Registration for In-Studio classes will be on a first come first serve basis.
Maximum number of occupants (count includes Teacher and Musician and is subject to change based on total building occupancy):
Updated on September 29th, 2020.
|Studio 1||Studio 2||Studio 3||Studio 4||Studio 5||Studio 6|
- Registration for classes will open ten days prior to the start of each class.
- Class registration must be completed online via MindBody prior to arrival at Peridance. In the event that a student does not register online before arriving at Peridance, the student will be required to use their personal device to register and pay for class. Peridance will not facilitate registration for classes at this time. Peridance will only accept credit card payments through MindBody for class payment.
- Enrollment for ALL Classes (Online and In-Studio) closes 10 minutes before the start of class. Students will not be allowed to register for classes after this cutoff time.
- All registrants are required to fill out a health screening survey per class within an hour prior to arrival at Peridance. Students will not be allowed to enter the building until they have completed a COVID-19 Health Screening Survey.
- Before class registration, please read Peridance's COVID-19 protocols and procedures as listed in Peridance's Reopening Plan. Click here for more information.
- Peridance requires mandatory temperature checks for all persons before entrance into Peridance Center. Peridance does not allow persons to enter the building with a temperature at or greater than 100.4 degrees fahrenheit.
- Peridance requires all persons to wear masks while in the building. Peridance will not accept bandanas, t-shirts or other garments tied around the face, or gaiter neck wraps as appropriate mask coverings, as they are not secure and may fall while dancing.
- In order to maintain strict protocols under new COVID-19 regulations, Peridance reserves the right to deny entry to any person who arrives late for a class. In order to limit large groups entering the building, it is imperative that each person arrives on time and no earlier than 10 minutes before their scheduled class time.
- Any person who does not arrive within the 10 minute window before their scheduled class time will not be allowed to enter Peridance and attend class.
Their place will be forfeited in the class and they will not be reimbursed nor given credit for the class.
10 Class Series In-Studio
- Students must pre-register with a 10 Class card in order to ensure their place in a class as class capacity will be limited In-Studio.
- In-Studio 10 Class cards must be used for In-Studio class participation ONLY.
- Unused Class Cards that were purchased or expired in the month of March 2020 will be honored through February 28, 2021 with no additional fee. All other class cards expiring prior to March 2020 are subject to regular card extension and expiration rules. Waived extension fees will be on a case by case basis. To reactivate your class cards please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon reactivation, the monetary value of your remaining class cards will be added to your MindBody account as credit to be used for both In Studio and Online Classes. Any class cards not reactivated before February 28, 2021 will NOT be honored and no reimbursement or credit will be given.
Connect Online Classes
- Connect Online 10 Class Cards Purchased between May-August 2020 will be honored through their expiration date.
- Click here to see CANCELLATION & REFUNDS and REGISTRATION for online classes.