- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Salvatore Capezio Theater
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- PLUNGE Program
- Audition Tour
- Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- New Students
- Class Rates
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Core Program
- Student Companies
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Teen Summer Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- Capezio Store
APAP Showcases at Peridance
At The Salvatore Capezio Theater
Dance companies and choreographers of any genre that are interested in being presented by Peridance during APAP 2020 are required to complete an Online Application and pay a non-refundable $50 application fee.Companies presenting with Peridance have booked venues such as The Joyce Theater, and Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival.
Application Deadline Tuesday, October 1st, 2019.
Performance InformationTechnical Rehearsal Dates: January 9-10th, 2020
Performance Dates: January 10-12th, 2020
This Production Includes
- Two professionally produced performances, including a technical rehearsal
- APAP Showcase Listing Guide - You will listed in the official APAP showcase guide both in print and online.
- Presenter Booklets - These booklets will be given to every presenter and press contact who attends the showcases.
- Printed Showcase Programs
- Social Media blasts - Leading up to January's performances, there will be social media blasts scheduled periodically of all companies.
- Email marketing - There will be email blasts scheduled periodically that will be sent to press, VIPs, presenters and to subscribers interested in APAP.
- Press Release - There will be a press release sent to all Peridance's press contacts.
- Flyers & Postcards - These will be distributed throughout our Center and at our marketing distribution partner locations throughout the City.
- Promotional Video - Including all presenting companies
- Reserved VIP tickets
- Professional photos
- A video available for purchase at additional cost
The Salvatore Capezio TheaterSeating capacity: 140 (maximum)
Lighting and sound capabilities
Stage dimensions: 48' wide x 34' deep x 17' high
Marley floors (sprung)
Fully climate-controlled space
Upstage black traveling curtain
10 hard black legs (four 5' wings on each side)
A large dressing room & warm-up studio
On-site Peridance Cafe (will remain open throughout performance)
There is no catwalk or fly system in place
Projection is not available for APAP productions
Participation FeesOne work of up to 5 minutes in one Program (2 performances) - $950
One work of up to 8 minutes in one Program (2 performances) - $1250
Participation does not includes admission to the APAP Conference at the Hilton. For admission to the conference, please go to apap365.org
TicketsAPAP attendees (with an APAP badge) and presenters attend at no charge, early reservations are encouraged. General house seats are sold for a nominal charge of $15, and will be available for online purchase in advance.
Deadline to apply is October 1st, 2019