- The Company
- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Open Classes
- Class Schedule
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Pre-Professional Training Program
- Peridance Youth Ensemble
- Children's Summer Programs
- Salvatore Capezio Theater
- Faculty/Student Showcases
- The Nutcracker
- APAP Showcases
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- International Student Open Program
- Limon Intensive Program
- GYROTONIC / GYROKINESIS
- Summer Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Teen Summer Intensive
- Contact Us
- About the School
- International Students Info
- Community Outreach
- Job Opportunities
Welcome to Peridance!
Our rich diversity of classes and state-of-the-art new studios make Peridance Capezio Center an excellent choice for any group visiting New York. Peridance Capezio Center's Group Administrator will help you plan a fantastic and memorable dance experience-- one that best meets your needs and provides the challenge and excitement you are seeking for your group!!
What are our options as a group?
1. Participate in an Open Class from our Open Class Schedule. This allows your group to experience the local vibe, dancing side by side with both native and International students while learning from the best instructors teaching today.
2. Arrange a Private Class specifically designed for your group's level and needs. This provides your group the rare opportunity to receive personalized corrections, undivided attention, and an intimate working environment with some of the most in-demand teachers in today's dance scene. Private classes are offered in any of the disciplines currently offered in our schedule.
How to book your group visit
STEP 1 - Contact the Peridance Group Coordinator
Please contact Peridance at least one month before arrival in order to arrange a schedule that will best suit you. To receive our group rates, registration and total payment must be received at least two weeks prior to the scheduled class.
Please complete and submit this online form and/or contact Samantha Ringstaff with inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 505-0886 during business hours.
STEP 2 - Create & Book Your Itinerary
Our Group Coordinator will contact you to discuss and plan your class/event. Once the details are finalized, you will receive an invoice outlining your visit to Peridance.
STEP 3 - Payment
Payment in full must be made at least two weeks prior to your arrival. We accept checks, cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards. You will receive final confirmation and a receipt for your payment. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class and stop by the front desk to complete the registration process.
Groups of more than 10 students enjoy a discounted group class rate as follows
|Open Group Class||$16 per student||* For groups of 10 or more taking the same class|
|Private Group Class||$30 per student||+ $30 per hour if accompanist needed|
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY: No refund will be given if a group reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the scheduled class/event. If you cancel more than14 days in advance, a full refund will be given minus a $25 non-refundable administrative fee.
What's in the neighborhood
Peridance is located in a great neighborhood just one block south of Union Square -- one of the most popular destinations for travelers and locals alike. Union Square is home to over 1,500 well known clothing chains, fashion boutiques, famous restaurants, grocery stores, and cafes. In addition, the Union Square Green Market takes place four times a week (MWFS). Any day of the week you'll find the park full of local artists, vendors, and performers.
Union Square is a main hub for transportation. With a constant flow of cabs shuffling in and out and subway access to the 4,5,6 N,Q,R & L trains, you are just a few minutes from any other destination in New York City.