- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Salvatore Capezio Theater
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- Seminar Program (PLUNGE Performance Workshop)
- Audition Tour
- Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Summer Studies
- New Students
- Class Rates
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Core Program
- Student Companies
- Student Company Showcase
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- International Ballet Intensive
- Summer Intensives
- Winter Intensive
- Capezio Store
Please sign in before class begins
NEW STUDENTS: PLEASE ALLOW 15 MINUTES TO REGISTER BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS
Single Class Rates
|Single Equity/Union/Senior Discount
Must present valid card or ID.
Excluding Baila Classes
|Workshop||Priced as advertised|
Class Card Series
|Card Type||Card Rate||Per Class Rate||Valid For|
|5 Class Series||$87.50||$17.50||14 days|
|10 Class Series||$180.00||$18.00||60 days|
|20 Class Series||$350.00||$17.50||90 days|
All rates subject to change.
Class cards are good for any class from Peridance's Open Class Schedule (for workshops additional fee may apply).
Please safeguard your class cards; they will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
10 and 20 Class Card Series may be extended once, for an additional 30 days up to 1 year after the original purchase date.
There is NO extension for the 5 class card series. All unused cards will be voided at the original expiration date, or extension date not to exceed one year after the original purchase date.
The perfect gift for the dancer or aspiring dancer in your life!
Peridance Capezio Center offers gift certificates for any occasion and are available for purchase year-round in any amount (minimum of $20). They can be used to purchase any Open Class, Workshop, Class Card Series, Children's Class, or merchandise. Once you have purchased your gift certificate, you can elect for it to be mailed to you (should arrive within 5-7 business days) or held at Peridance for you to pick up. Purchase your certificate by phone, in person, or ONLINE HERE!
- Gift certificates expire after 2 years
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover credit cards
- Please note, Peridance is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates
- With any questions regarding gift certificates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.505.0886
- Single Classes and Class Cards may be purchased with Cash, Travelers Check or Visa/Mastercard/Discover/AMEX.
- For union/equity rates, you must present union/equity card at time of purchase.
*For union/equity rates, you must present valid card at time of purchase every time. Accepted associations: AGMA, AEA, AFTRA, and SAG. We also accept NYC Colleges, NYC Teachers, USA Military ID (active, reserve or retired), and Senior Citizen 65 years old and over at time of purchase.
- New Students: Valid Photo ID required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class to complete a short registration form and receive your Student ID Number. New students will not be allowed into class without first completing this process.
- Schedule is subject to change - though Peridance makes every effort to notify students of any changes in advance, classes may be changed/cancelled without an advanced notice.
- For Group Rates please contact us at 212-505-0886! We will assist you to organize your group visit to Peridance with no additional fee!
Class Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
No refunds for skipped or missed classes.
Peridance does not offer any refunds, except in extenuating circumstances that must be approved by management. In these special cases, students may be offered school credit only. This credit can be used towards any activity at Peridance Capezio Center.