- Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Workshops & Guest Classes
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Pre-Professional Training
- Student Companies
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- Contact Us
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- International Students
- Limon Program
- PLUNGE Seminar
- Summer Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- Choreographic Development Project
- Contact Us
- Capezio Store
- About the School
- Job Opportunities
In order to apply to Peridance's International Student Program and receive an F-1 Visa from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, both new students and transfer students must complete the following steps below.
If you are applying for the Certificate Program or the Limon Program you will need to audition and be accepted into these program before starting the Visa registration process.
Once your registration has been processed, including the non-refundable registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email with an Admission Package.
Complete the Admission Package and send it to the International Student Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org. All application materials should be submitted (in English only) no less than 3 months prior to the start date of your program.
- A color copy of your passport (the page with the picture and information only)
- A one-page typed essay explaining why you want to study at Peridance and your goals.
- Financial cocumentation demonstrating you or your sponsor's ability to cover tuition and living expenses for the duration of your study in the USA, as required by immigration. For exact amounts please refer to the tuition chart for each program. Documents may include pay stubs, tax returns, sponsor's letter of employment, and/or bank statements from previous 6 months.
- A form certifying that you are in good health signed by your doctor.
- Transfer students need to submit the following too:
- A color copy of your F-1 Visa.
- A copy of your current I-20.
Once your Admission Package has been reviewed and approved, you will be required to pay tuition. For tuition amounts please go to your program's info page.
Once your tuition is submitted and processed, you will receive the I-20 document by mail.
Once you receive your I-20 document, go to SEVIS and pay the SEVIS registration Fee. Remember to print a copy of your receipt. You will be required to schedule an in-person interview at your local USA Consulate and pay the applicable appointment interview fee. Both fees are not included in Peridance tuition costs.
Once you receive your F-1 Visa, you can make travel arrangements. You are permitted to enter the United States up to 30 days prior to your program start date. Do not enter as a tourist or use any other type of visa besides your F-1 Visa.
- For help in preparing for the Interview, please click HERE
- For more information on start to finish for applying for an F-1 Visa, please click HERE
Transfer Students: Once your tuition is submitted and processed, you will receive your acceptance letter and a transfer-in form by mail. These are to be delivered to the International Student Advisor at your current school so that he/she can release your records to Peridance. Once your records have been released you will be issued a new I-20.
At your port of entry to the USA you will need to present your valid passport, I-20 document, and the Peridance acceptance letter. If you have problems at immigration, our contact information is on your acceptance letter. You will be required to attend an orientation meeting soon after you arrive at Peridance.
New student: It is best to allow a minimum of 3 months for the entire process, although it can be expedited if necessary. Transfer students: Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing your documents.
International Student Cancellation/Refund Policy:
A refund be issued only if a student is refused by immigration. Official documentation of denial by immigration and the return of the original I-20 must be received by Peridance before a refund will be issued. The registration fee of three hundred fifty ($350.00) dollars is non- refundable. For Programs with reduced or waived application fees, the applicable amount of the registration fee will be subtracted from the amount of tuition paid prior to determining an amount for refund. In the above case if a refund is due, a payment will be made by check ONLY and will be addressed to the original party that made the initial tuition payment minus a ten percent (10%) processing fee and any other fees incurred (shipping, credit card etc.). Absolutely no refund will be given for any other reason once student has entered the United States of America or, in the case of transfer students, after the Start Date listed on the Form I-20.