- Open Classes
- Daily Schedule
- Workshops & Guest Classes
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Pre-Professional Training
- Student Companies
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- Contact Us
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Intensive Semester
- International Student Program
- Limon Program
- PLUNGE Seminar
- Summer Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- Contact Us
- Capezio Store
- About the School
- Job Opportunities
Housing for the BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive has been secured at International Student Residence, a dormitory located in nearby Brooklyn. The cost is $995.00 per student. Housing fees include the cost per bed at the dormitory and the supervision of one RA. Availability to house at International Student Residence is limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Close in proximity to Peridance Capezio Center, and various restaurants and shops, International Student Residenceis located right off the J, M, and a short walk from the L train at 341 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY only a 20-minute subway ride from Peridance Capezio Center.
Accommodations at the dormitories include:
- Double rooms with one bed per student. Please note that we cannot guarantee roommate assignments.
- All rooms have shared baths.
- Student lounge with pool tables, ping-pong tables, and televisions.
- Student community kitchen area, which includes refrigerator, electric stove-tops and microwaves
- Vending machines (drinks/snacks)
- 24 hour Security/Front Desk
- In-Room Lockers (students must provide padlock, or can purchase a padlock from International Student Residence)
- Luggage Storage
- Resident Assistants
-International Student Residencehas front desk assistant 24 hours a day in addition to our Peridance RA's.
- Laundry facilities on site (coin operated)
- Free WiFi available in all areas
- Computer lab
- All Peridance students housed on the same floor.
- Free linens, towels, blankets, hairdryers, irons & earplugs.
All students staying in the dormitory will need to purchase a Weekly Unlimited MetroCard for the first week and refill this card for the following week of the Intensive. For the first week, the Metrocard costs $33.00; There is a $1 charge for the initial purchase of the actual MetroCard. To refill that same card, it is $32.00 for the second week. Students should have a debit/credit card with which to purchase and refill his/her card. Students will be accompanied to a MetroCard vending machine on Move-In Day to purchase their cards at the nearest subway station to International Student Residence.
-No meal plans are provided. Students are responsible for providing their own food and meals. You will be provided with a resource sheet of nearby businesses as the Intensive approaches.