- Open Classes
- Class Schedule
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Pre-Professional Training
- Youth Ensemble
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- Contact Us
- PLUNGE Seminar
- Kat Wildish - Summer Intensive
- Teen Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- 2017 AUDITION TOUR
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Intensive Semester
- Limon Program
- International Student Program
- Contact Us
- About the School
- APAP Showcases
- Job Opportunities
The Program provides students with an individually tailored class schedule, based on each student's level and goals. The Program is open for domestic and international students who can choose to focus on classical, contemporary, or commercial dance techniques.
The Intensive Semester offers:
- An individually customized schedule of 15 weekly technique and body conditioning classes.
- A large variety of dance disciplines to choose from.
- Personal mentoring and one-on-one sessions and evaluations.
- One special master class or one workshop class which are drawn from Peridance's open class offerings.
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals and faculty.
- Certificate of Completion and Academic Transcript.
- Weekly preformance seminar culminating studio showcases.
- Final performance showcase with faculty choreographer.
The program is designed to help each student find his or her own creative and artistic voice in a nurturing and supportive environment. Emphasis is placed on audition preparation, exposing students to a network of professional artists and faculty currently working in the dance world.
The Intensive Semester also includes:
Discounts with partnering businesses - Discounts on additional classes purchased - Discounts on Peridance merchandise - Available list of housing resources - Discounted performance tickets at the Salvatore Capezio Theater - Free Injury Prevention Assessment through the Harkness Center for Dance Injuries
Dates 2017 - Download Registration
|Semester||Application Deadline||Start Date||End Date||Vacation|
|Fall 2017||August 1st, 2017||September 1st, 2017||February 28th, 2018||2 week|
|Spring 2018||December 1st, 2017||January 2nd, 2018||June 30th, 2018||2 week|