- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- KnJ Theater
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Video on Demand
- Rates & COVID-19 Policies
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Young Movers Program
- Core Pre-Professional Program
- Children/Teen Open Track
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- Independent Studies Program
(3-month and 6-month)
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Global Summer Dance
- Contact Us
VIRTUAL CLASSESPeridance is working to provide the highest quality virtual classes for all our students. We are working with the online platform FitGrid which sends unique and secure Zoom links for classes to students.
- Links are sent from FitGrid 30-60 minutes before each class begins.
- These links do not exist until 60 minutes prior to class start time at the earliest.
- The link is unique to each participant and should not be shared with anyone else.
- You will receive a new link every week. Please check spam/junk folders for links!
To ensure you receive your class link please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts. If you do not see the email, please search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase "live-stream link".
Students will receive new FitGrid links every week.
Students or families who do not receive FitGrid links 20 minutes prior to class start time should contact a school administrator for assistance.
- All students will receive class links each week, whether they are scheduled to be at home or in-person. Students should refer to separate hybrid schedule for exact in-person days.
- Select "Speaker View" in the top right hand corner of your screen to view your teacher and click "Mute" in the bottom left hand corner of your screen before the class begins
- Please turn ON your camera at the start of the class and keep the camera on for the duration of the class. For safety purposes, teachers must be able to see all students and this also allows teachers to pace their classes appropriately and provide feedback!
- It is highly encouraged that a parent or caregiver is present for our virtual young dancer classes (especially dancers under 6 years old) for safety and technology purposes.