- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- KnJ Theater
- Adult Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Video on Demand
- Rates & COVID-19 Policies
- New Students
- Gift Certificates
- The School at Peridance
- Young Movers Program
- Core Pre-Professional Program
- Children/Teen Open Track
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Independent Study Program
(3-month, 6-month, and 12-month)
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- Audition Tour
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- A Bournonville Intensive
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Global Summer Dance
- Contact Us
"Join the Movement - Dance is Life"
Peridance is offering dancers a wide variety of LIVESTREAM classes for Ages 13+ through Zoom – all levels and styles from ballet to hip hop to help dancers stay in shape at home. All of our classes are taught by our highly acclaimed faculty and all class times are in Eastern Time (New York).
- $10 for a single class (Expires 14 days from the first date of purchase)
- $70 for 10 class series (Expires 14 days from the first date of use)
- Non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be shared
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
Ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us. The name appearing on your zoom account must match the name used to register for class for security measures
STEP 1 - SIGN UP FOR OR LOG INTO PERIDANCE CONNECT MINDBODY
View our online schedule below, purchase a livestream class and sign up through our website! You'll receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org* soon after. Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
STEP 2 - SIGN UP FOR CLASS
Download Zoom for mobile or desktop prior to your class. You do not need to create a Zoom login. Download ZOOM.
STEP 3 - DOWNLOAD ZOOM
Once you’re within 60 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from email@example.com* with a unique link to access the live stream. Not seeing the email? Search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase "live-stream link".
STEP 4 - WATCH YOUR INBOX FOR LIVESTREAM LINK
*We’re partnering with FitGrid (a fitness technology company) and Zoom (an online live-streaming service) to live-stream your favorite classes so that you can stay active and connected during this uncertain time. Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts to ensure your email does not go to spam.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Download Zoom for either your mobile device or desktop prior to the start of your first class. You do not need to create a Zoom login or account to take our livestream classes.
- Enrollment opens 7 days before the class start date, and closes 5 minutes before class starts.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Connect Online Classes are for Ages 13+. We also have summer sessions for Children & Teens.
- How to ensure live-stream links arrive in the inbox (Gmail) *Make sure to add email@example.com to your email contacts to ensure your email does not go to spam.
- Your personalized live-stream link can only be used once, so please do not share with other students!
- Arrive 10 min before class starts to make sure there are no technical issues. Our staff will be present to help with any technical difficulties.
- Once you enter the class waiting room, at the start of class, you will be added to the virtual class via Zoom where you'll see the faculty member, as well as other members of the class.
- Your previous Peridance class card series will not be valid on livestream classes. Once we reopen, all class series will be extended.
- All classes are in Eastern Standard Time for New York, USA (EST), Coordinated Universal Time (UTC -4:00).
TIPS FOR ZOOM
- Once the class begins, the teacher will automatically mute everyone to ensure that the video footage stays on the teacher. It is helpful if you can double-check this by looking in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- You can unmute yourself if the teacher initiates conversation. Otherwise, all communications should come via the ‘chat’ feature during class.
- If you find your live streaming lagging, you may turn off your camera to speed up your internet. Your name will still appear and you will still be able to be a participant in the class.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- If you cancel your class online up to 2 hours before class start time, your class will be credited back to your account to use at a later time.
- If you cancel your class online within 2 hours of class start time, your spot will be forfeited and you will lose the class.
- There are NO refunds or exchanges for Connect Online Classes
MAKEUP POLICY DUE TO INTERNET ISSUES
- Internet Issues on Peridance Side: if the teacher or host drops out due to internet connectivity issues more than twice and cannot make up time by adding additional time at the end of the class, a credit will be awarded for that single class to your MindBody account for you to use at a later date.
- Internet Issues on the student side (your side): if you have signed up and paid for a class and cannot attend due to bad internet connection, we will retain a credit for you for that class. If your internet drops during a class more than twice and you cannot complete class, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will determine to retain you a class credit based on our class administrators report.