- Open Classes
- Daily Schedule
- Workshops & Guest Classes
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Pre-Professional Training
- Student Companies
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- Contact Us
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Intensive Semester
- International Student Program
- Limon Program
- PLUNGE Seminar
- Summer Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- Contact Us
- Capezio Store
- About the School
- Job Opportunities
How to Apply
To attend Peridance's Teen Summer Intensive, all students are required to audition in person or by submitting a video application.
Each audition will consist of a ballet class followed by a contemporary combination.
In Person Audition
In order to attend a public audition, please pre-register for one of the auditions listed in our Audition Tour.
Please note that all applications must be submitted no later than one week prior to the audition date.
- Fill out and submit the Audition Registration Form:
- Select your desired audition city
- Upload your resume and headshot
- Pay the $30 registration fee
- You will receive an email confirming your submission.
- Attend selected audition!
Proper Audition Attire:
Women: Leotard, tights, ballet slippers, neat hair. Pointe shoes may be worn for centre work but are not required.
Men: Leotard or fItted T-shirt, tights, ballet slippers
Submit a Video Audition Application
Students unable to attend an in person audition are invited to submit a video audition application.
Students living in NYC and the Tri-State area are not permitted to audition by video and must attend one of Peridance's in person auditions.
You must submit the following materials:
- 2 Full Barre Exercises (one side only)
- Center Adagio
- Grande Allegro
- Center Combination or a Classical Variation
- Men ONLY: Demonstrate Men's Technical Work with a Center Combination or a Classical Variation.
- Optional: Modern or contemporary combination
- Fill out and submit the Video Audition Registration Form:
- You will receive an email confirming your submission with further instructions.
*All video submissions are due by May 30th.
For questions and/or additional information, please call 212.505.0886 or e-mail Summer Intensive Coordinator, at email@example.com