- Open Classes
- Class Schedule
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Pre-Professional Training Program
- Peridance Youth Ensemble
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- International Student Open Program
- Limon Intensive Program
- Teacher Training Programs
- GYROTONIC® / GYROKINESIS®
- Steele Pilates Certification Program
- Summer Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Teen Summer Intensive
- Contact Us
- About the School
- Community Outreach
- APAP Showcases
- Job Opportunities
PLEASE SIGN IN BEFORE CLASS BEGINS
NEW STUDENTS: PLEASE ALLOW 15 MINUTES TO REGISTER BEFORE FIRST CLASS
Single Class Rates
|Single Equity/Union Class
Must present valid card.
|Workshop||Priced as advertised|
|Baila Society Single Salsa Class.
All class cards may be used with no additional charge toward Salsa classes.
Class Card Series
|Card Type||Card Rate||Per Class Rate||Valid For|
|5 Class Series||$77.50||$15.50||14 days|
|10 Class Series||$160.00||$16.00||60 days*|
|10 Class Series - Union||$155.00||$15.50||60 days*|
|20 Class Series||$310.00||$15.50||90 days*|
Class cards are good for any class from Peridance's Open Class Schedule (for workshops additional fee may apply).
*10 and 20 Class Cards may be extended for 30 days, once only, for an additional $10. All remaining cards are included.
Please safeguard your class cards; they will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
The perfect gift for the dancer or aspiring dancer in your life!
Peridance Capezio Center offers gift certificates for any occasion and are available for purchase year-round in any amount (minimum of $18). They can be used to purchase any Open Class, Workshop, Class Card Series, Children's Class, or merchandise. Once you have purchased your gift certificate, you can elect for it to be mailed to you (should arrive within 5-7 business days) or held at Peridance for you to pick up. Purchase your certificate by phone, in person, or ONLINE HERE!
- Gift certificates have no expiration date
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards
- Please note, Peridance is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates
- With any questions regarding gift certificates, please email email@example.com or call 212.505.0886
- Single Classes and Class Cards may be purchased with Cash, Travelers Check or Visa/Mastercard/Discover (No AMEX).
- For union/equity rates, you must present union/equity card at time of purchase.
- New Students: Photo ID required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class to complete a short registration form and receive your Student ID Number. New students will not be allowed into class without first completing this process.
- Schedule is subject to change - though Peridance makes every effort to notify students of any changes in advance, classes may be changed/cancelled without an advanced notice.
- For Group Rates please contact us at 212-505-0886! We will assist you to organize your group visit to Peridance with no additional fee!
Class Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
No refunds for skipped or missed classes.
Peridance does not offer any refunds, except in extenuating circumstances that must be approved by management. In these special cases, students may be offered school credit only. This credit can be used towards any activity at Peridance Capezio Center.