- Open Classes
- Class Schedule
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Pre-Professional Training
- Youth Ensemble
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- Contact Us
- PLUNGE Seminar
- Kat Wildish - Summer Intensive
- Teen Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- 2017 AUDITION TOUR
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Intensive Semester
- Limon Program
- International Student Program
- Contact Us
- About the School
- APAP Showcases
- Job Opportunities
Tuition and Fees:
Processing Fee (non refundable)
- $50 Domestic students
- $350 International students (includes Visa processing)
All fees are non-refundable and subject to change.
Participation in special workshops, seminars or master classes may incur additional costs.
Tuition due date
- Students must pay 1/2 of their tuition no later than 6 weeks prior to their program start date.
- Tuition must be paid in full for the semester by their program start date.
|Intensive Semester||Domestic Students|
|Session Length||6 Months|
|Classes per Month||60 - 66|
Partial tuition scholarships are granted each year to both male and female dancers. All scholarships are based on the combination of a dancer's technical and artistic merit as well as financial need and are awarded by the Artistic Director and the appropriate Program Coordinator after careful consideration. For more information please go to our Scholarships Page.
Students may only receive a refund if he/she notifies Peridance Capezio Center at least 6 weeks prior to the beginning of Intensive Semester. If a refund is given, a $100 registration and processing fee will be deducted from the refund amount. Refund for payments made by Credit Card will bear an additional deduction of 3% (to cover credit card fees).