- Open Classes
- Daily Schedule
- Workshops & Guest Classes
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Pre-Professional Training
- Student Companies
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- Contact Us
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Intensive Semester
- International Student Program
- Limon Program
- PLUNGE Seminar
- Summer Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- Contact Us
- Capezio Store
- About the School
- Job Opportunities
Tuition and Fees:
Processing Fee (non refundable)
- $350 Domestic students ($50 registration fee, $300 security deposit deducted from tuition.)
- $350 International students (includes Visa processing)
All fees are non-refundable and subject to change.
Participation in special workshops, seminars or master classes may incur additional costs.
Tuition due date
- Students must pay 1/2 of their tuition no later than 6 weeks prior to their program start date.
- Tuition must be paid in full for the semester by their program start date.
|Intensive Semester||Domestic Students|
|Session Length||6 Months|
|Classes per Month||60 - 66|
The Intensive Semester Work/Study program provides students with the opportunity to work in exchange for discounted tuition. Limited number of work/study positions are available. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US and reliable. 252 hours of work-study must be completed by end of the program (a six month duration) to receive the certification. Work/study hours are to be completed at the Peridance front desk or the Cafe at Peridance.
Please send cover letter and resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students may only receive a refund if he/she notifies Peridance Capezio Center at least 6 weeks prior to the beginning of Intensive Semester. If a refund is given, a $100 registration and processing fee will be deducted from the refund amount. Refund for payments made by Credit Card will bear an additional deduction of 3% (to cover credit card fees).