- The Company
- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Open Classes
- Class Schedule
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Pre-Professional Training Program
- Peridance Youth Ensemble
- Children's Summer Programs
- Salvatore Capezio Theater
- Faculty/Student Showcases
- The Nutcracker
- APAP Showcases
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- International Student Open Program
- Limon Intensive Program
- GYROTONIC / GYROKINESIS
- Summer Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Teen Summer Intensive
- Contact Us
- About the School
- International Students Info
- Community Outreach
- Job Opportunities
The GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Teacher Training Programs are open to Domestic and International Students.
Thank you for your interest in Peridance Capezio Center's GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Teacher Training Programs. These specialized programs are open to both domestic and international students, with a choice of a 6-month or a 9-month term. These programs uniquely combine the studies of GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® methodology with dance training of the highest level.
Classes are offered both at Peridance Capezio Center and at GYROTONIC® on Broadway
Master Trainer Naoko Moriyama Robbins
GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS®are registered trademarks of Gyrotonics Sales Corp and are used with their permission. Find out more about GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS®.
About the GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Programs
The main focus of these programs is to prepare and pre-certify students to become professional GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® instructors. No prior experience is necessary.
- Private one-on-one GYROTONIC® sessions with certified trainers.
- GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® group sessions with certified trainers.
- Dance Classes - 10 to 16 monthly dance classes (offered at all levels) in Ballet, Modern, Contemporary and Body Conditioning.
- GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Pre-Training Course and Foundation Teacher Training Course.
- 9-month program ONLY: In addition to all the offered courses above, this program includes the following 3 steps: Pre-Training Course, Foundation Teacher Training Course, and Apprenticeship supervised review. These 3 steps are essential in order to complete Level 1 Certification, which is conducted by GYROTONIC® educational headquarters.
How to Apply
Please fill out the Application Form and submit a $250 non-refundable application fee (Domestic students - this fee will be deducted from your tuition). To ensure your application is processed on time, please apply 3 months in advance from the program's start date. Starting dates are September 1st and March 1st of every year.
Please follow the instructions on the How to Apply page. All application materials must be submitted in English.
To find out more about the Application Process and Requirements, please contact our International Student Advisor, Ms. Raegan Wood: Tel: +1-212-505-0886 / Email: email@example.com
|GYROTONIC® Teacher Training Program||GYROKINESIS® Teacher Training Program|
|Length||6 Months||9 Months||6 Months||9 Months|
|Minimum Tuition Payment Required Upon Enrollment||$3000||$4200||$2315||$3370|
|Total Tuition and Living Expenses Required for Immigration||$14, 970||$20,470||$13,630||$18,730|
|Vacation||1 weeks||3 weeks||1 weeks||3 weeks|
All fees are subject to change. Participation in special workshops, seminars or master classes may incur additional costs.
*Only applicable for International Students
**Additional Teacher Training fees may apply.