- Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Workshops & Guest Classes
- New Students
- Class Rates
- Gift Cards
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Core Program
- Student Companies
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- Contact Us
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- PLUNGE Seminar
- Limon Program
- International Students
- F-1 Visa Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Teen Summer Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- Choreographic Development Project
- Contact Us
- Capezio Store
- About the School
- Job Opportunities
The School at Peridance Tuition & PricingView Fall 2018 Tuition View Spring 2019 Tuition
The School offers one-time trials for $30 each. This fee can be deducted off of your tuition if registering for the class trialed in same semester session. Trials must be booked in advance and are non-refundable once fully paid for. Please contact School Coordinators Sindy or Kelly to schedule a trial class at 212-505-0886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the Spring Session, our classes work towards an end of year concert performance for all programs other than Toddler classes. The fee for the costume is included in calculated total cost for these classes as listed in the session pricing and automatically calculated with applicable multi class discounts in our registration software. Costume price may vary by age and concert. Each costume is custom ordered and yours for your child to keep after the performance.
Multi Class & Sibling Discounts
Multi Class and Sibling Discounts are applicable only towards PeriChild and PeriTeen classes. During normal registration this discount applies toward every additional class after the first class. Please note these discounts do not apply to Toddler Programs and Young Mover Programs as these tuitions are permanently discounted.
The School at Peridance Policies
Registration and Payment
Classes can be registered for through our online MindBody software platform, over the phone with a School Coordinator, or in person during the School hours. Payment is due in full at the time of registration. We cannot reserve a space in a class until both the registration form and payment have been received. Monthly payment options are available for an additional servicing fee and can be arranged with a School Coordinator.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
There are NO REFUNDS once registrations are processed and paid. In the event your child cannot attend their class or in cases of long-term health problems a school credit may be considered if your child is unable to attend class due to extenuating circumstances. This credit is applicable towards future school classes only. All classes are subject to cancellation dependent upon student enrollment. In such cases a School Coordinator will contact all students in advance to coordinate alternative class and tuition options.
Responsibilities of Parents & Guardians
- Any medical, physical or emotional needs your child may have should be discussed before enrolling your child so that the teacher can help develop a curriculum to better fit your child's individual needs. Please contact the School Coordinator to facilitate this process.
- Children should never be left unattended in the hallway, dressing room, bathroom or stairwell under any circumstances. A guardian should always be with children under the age of 12 years old.
- If you will be leaving the building while your child's class is in session please notify the teacher and be sure to be back prior to the end of the class so that your child is not left unattended.
- Children are welcome to play in the children's lobby downstairs on the lower level, but children, parents or guardians are responsible for cleaning up ALL toys before leaving the building. NO rough play is allowed, running, jumping, tumbling, yelling, etc...
- NO children are allowed in the studios without a teacher present at any time.
- Please fold ALL strollers and leave on the main level under the lobby countertops. DO NOT block the elevator, stairwell or hallway and help us to keep our building safe and clear!
- Please notify us in advance when students will be unable to attend class. This can be done via voicemail or email to email@example.com
- Students should arrive early so that classes may start on time. If a student is more than 15 minutes late for class he/she will not be admitted into class, as it is disruptive to the ongoing class.
- Please keep us informed if there are any changes in caregivers or class dismissals and drop offs.
We cannot allow make-up classes except in cases of illness. We regret this policy, but it is unavoidable due to the limit of students per class. Only two make-ups per class per session are permitted, please call the office for the arrangements. Make-up classes may be scheduled in the same or similar class levels and must be done through the school coordinator in advance.
Age Groups/ Levels
- In the Young Movers Program students are generally placed by age.
- In the PeriChild Program, students are assessed by age as well as level and ability. Individual students are evaluated after every session to insure all levels are consistent and appropriate for each child.
- Students continuing through higher-level PeriTeen classes must consult their teachers or the Peridance office for proper class assignment.
- Final placements will be determined after the first few weeks, once we have a full assessment of individual students and all classes.
- Please note a trial or placement class may be recommended to determine proper fit of level and ability for each class.