- Open Class Program
- Daily Schedule
- Workshops & Guest Classes
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Pre-Professional Training
- Student Companies
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- Contact Us
- Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Dance Studies Program
- Intensive Semester
- International Students
- Limon Program
- PLUNGE Seminar
- Summer Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- Choreographic Development Project
- Contact Us
- Capezio Store
- About the School
- Job Opportunities
Tuition and Fees
Audition Fee: $30Processing Fee (non refundable)
- $50 Domestic students
- $350 International students (includes Visa processing)
All fees are non-refundable and subject to change. Participation in special workshops, seminars or master classes may incur additional costs.
Tuition due date
Students must pay ½ of their tuition no later than 6 weeks prior to their program start date. Tuition must be paid in full for the year by their program start date.*
*Students may pay per semester for an additional fee of $500 per year.
|Certificate Program||International Students||Domestic Students|
|Session Length||24 months||24 months (summers off)|
|Full Tuition||$12,575 per year||$10,080 per year|
|Minimum Tuition Payment Required Upon Enrollment||$6,300||$5,040|
|Vacation||10 weeks per year||2 months + 4 weeks per year|
|Classes Per Month||72-75||72-75|
Domestic StudentsDomestic Certificate Students who are interested in expanding their studies during the summer when the program is recess can take a Summer Semester for a discounted tuition of $2170. This includes 52 dance classes per month. Choose from any of the open daily classes!
- International Student fees are non-refundable. If U.S. Immigration denies a Visa, tuition will be refunded to the student minus 10% processing fees. If a student is unable to arrive in the United States and begin his/her studies on the scheduled date due to a verified illness or injury, he/she must notify both the CP Coordinator and International Student Coordinator in writing prior to the original start date and may request to defer matriculation.
- International students taking the Certificate Program are required to take 52 classes per month during the summer semester, in compliance with federal law. Students are entitled to six weeks of vacation during the summer.
- If a student wishes to transfer out of the Certificate Program and into the Independent Study Program, he/she will not be permitted to transfer mid-semester but may only do so at the end of one full year of study. Students who withdraw from the CP will not be eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) through Peridance Capezio Center.
Withdraw Rules and Regulations
Students are considered in attendance until they officially withdraw or are requested to withdraw by the CP's Coordinator and/or Director. To officially withdraw from the Certificate Program before or during the course of study, students must contact the CP Coordinator and submit a Withdraw Form, declaring official withdrawal date.
Students who withdraw more than 6 weeks prior to the start date of the Program will receive a full refund (minus 3% credit card and 3% payment plan fees, if applicable).
Students who withdraw less than 6 weeks prior to the start date of the Program or during the first 30 days of the Program will be eligible to transfer to Peridance's Open Program (OP) and must comply with the OP's Schedule, Rules and Regulations, etc. Should a student decline transfer to the OP, 50% of tuition will be refunded within 30 days of the official withdrawal date (minus 3% credit card and 3% payment plan fees, if applicable).
Students who withdraw after the first 30 days of the Program will not be eligible to receive any refund.
Payment Plan Students
Any student granted a payment plan who has declined transfer to the OP upon official withdrawal date from the CP and has an outstanding tuition balance is responsible for paying the remaining balance of tuition due within 30 days from official withdrawal date (3% payment plan fee applicable). No refund is given for any absences.