- Open Classes
- Daily Schedule
- Workshops & Guest Classes
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Pre-Professional Training
- Student Companies
- Spring Choreographers' Showcase
- Contact Us
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Intensive Semester
- International Student Program
- Limon Program
- PLUNGE Seminar
- Summer Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- Contact Us
- Capezio Store
- About the School
- Job Opportunities
Dates and Deadlines | Audition Tour Cities 2017-18
Students must be between the ages of 17-25 and have a High School diploma or equivalent on the date they wish to start the program. All prospective students are required to audition in person or by video. Students living in the tri-state area are not permitted to audition by video and must attend one of our New York City auditions or a city on our Audition Tour. All applications must be submitted no later than one week prior to the audition date.
For all in person auditions the following is required:
- Registration Form (by Audition City)
- $30 Registration Fee, may vary for International Audtion
- Academic and dance resumes
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a professional in the field of dance
- A short description (up to 1 page, single spaced) about who you are and what you hope to achieve in your training and dance career
- Proof of completion of High School or High School equivalent
- Include any additional dance certificates, awards, etc. as a subsection in your resume
After acceptance, students will submit the following:
Please note that you will not be able to complete your admission process without submitting these documents. All necessary documents must be submitted via e-mail or mail and must be in clear English.
Once accepted into the Certificate Program, International must apply to receive an F-1 Visa from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. To learn more about the application process required for all International Students, please see the International Students Program Information page and follow the procedures under "How to Apply."
- Applications should be submitted no less than 3 months prior to the desired start date
- All application materials must be submitted in English
- To find out more about the Application Process and Requirements, please contact our International Student Advisor Tel: +1-212-505-0886 / Email: email@example.com
- For any question about International Audition please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Submission Requirements
Video submissions for both tracks must include a 2-5 minute solo. This solo should demonstrate your technical ability, quality of movement, and musicality and can be in the style of your choice.
- 2 Full Barre Exercises (one side only)
- Center Adagio
- Grande Allegro
- Pointe work (optional): Center Combination or a Classical Variation.
- Men ONLY: Demonstrate Men's Technical Work with a Center Combination or a Classical Variation.
- A 2-5 minute solo demonstrating your technical ability, quality of movement, and musicality in the style of your choice.
- A 1-3 minute solo in either Contemporary Jazz or Theatre Dance.
- A 1-3 minute solo in an urban style of your choice: Heels, Hip Hop, Waacking, Voguing etc
All Video Submissions must be submitted digitally through: Video Registration Form with the appropriate documents.