- The Company
- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Open Classes
- Class Schedule
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Pre-Professional Training Program
- Peridance Youth Ensemble
- Children's Summer Programs
- Salvatore Capezio Theater
- Faculty/Student Showcases
- The Nutcracker
- APAP Showcases
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- International Student Open Program
- Limon Intensive Program
- GYROTONIC / GYROKINESIS
- Summer Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Teen Summer Intensive
- Contact Us
- About the School
- International Students Info
- Community Outreach
- Job Opportunities
Take a tour of the Salvatore Capezio Theater
The theater is available for performances on:
- Saturdays 8:30pm
- Sundays 2:30pm (matinee)
- Sundays 7:30pm
Key Technical Points
- Seating capacity: 160 (maximum)
- Full lighting and sound capabilities
- Stage dimensions: 48' wide x 34' deep x 17' high
- Backstage cross-over
- Marley floors (sprung)
- Fully climate-controlled space
- Upstage black traveling curtain, cyc, scrim
- 10 hard black legs (four 5' wings on each side)
- A large dressing room & warm-up studio
- On-site Peridance Cafe (will remain open throughout performance)
- There is NO catwalk or fly system in place
- Box office services including online ticket sales
- Reception (pre-show or post-show)
(4 hour tech rehearsal and one show)
(Within the same weekend)
|Additional tech time||$187.50 per hour|
|Reception||$50 per hour for set-up
$150 per hour for reception
**The following are included in your rental package: resident Lighting Designer (and assistant), Theater Manager, Sound Technician, tech crew, & ushers.
Renter must provide its own stage manager, though Peridance can offer references if necessary.
A deposit of $1000 is due upon signing the contract in order to reserve the space. The remaining balance must be paid in full two weeks prior to the first technical rehearsal.
We accept payment by cash, check and credit card (Visa, Master Card and Discover). All checks should be made out to PeridanceCenter, LLC.
Performance rental is a total of 4 hours (from when dancers enter the dressing rooms to when they clear the stage and dressing room area) with a maximum show time of 2 hours. Technical rehearsal is a minimum of 4 hours. Overtime will incur additional fees.
Renter must provide appropriate flooring/protective covering for any shoes (tap, flamenco), instruments (pianos, cellos etc.) and props that could damage the marley floors.
The Renter agrees to indemnify and hold Peridance and its employees, agents and officers harmless from any liability or claim resulting from or pertaining to the activities to be carried out under the rental agreement.
Renters are responsible for their equipment, properties, costumes, scenery, etc. Peridance cannot store large items between shows.
Peridance Capezio Center is strictly a non-smoking facility. No gum, food, or beverages (with the exception of water) are allowed in the theater or studios.
The Salvatore Capezio Theater is available for rental by any performance artist or company. Both commercial and non-profit groups are welcome, though no non-profit rate is currently available.