- The Company
- Peridance Contemporary Dance Company
- Open Classes
- Class Schedule
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Pre-Professional Training Program
- Peridance Youth Ensemble
- Children's Summer Programs
- Salvatore Capezio Theater
- Faculty/Student Showcases
- The Nutcracker
- APAP Showcases
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- International Student Open Program
- Limon Intensive Program
- GYROTONIC / GYROKINESIS
- Summer Programs
- BLUEPRINT Summer Intensive
- Teen Summer Intensive
- Contact Us
- About the School
- International Students Info
- Community Outreach
- Job Opportunities
Come experience Peridance's unparalleled creativity and talent!
Watch extraordinary dance choreographed by Peridance Capezio Center faculty and students.
Peridance Faculty Showcase
Saturday, August 17th, 2013 at 8:30pm
Sunday, August 18th, 2013 at 2:30pm
Peridance Student Showcase
Sunday, August 18th, 2013 at 6:00pm
Tickets for the Faculty Showcase are available online and at the Peridance Box Office.
The showcases tend to sell out, and it is recommended to purchase your tickets in advance!
Ticket information will be posted on the Salvatore Capezio Theater page about one month prior to the event.
Presented at the Salvatore Capezio Theater at Peridance, the bi-yearly Faculty and Student Showcases demonstrate the artistry and talent of Peridance Capezio Center's faculty and students, within a vast array of choreographic styles. From Ballet and Contemporary movement to African, Salsa and Hip-Hop! These performances are a major highlight at Peridance, known for their exciting, diverse, and high-caliber quality.
The Faculty Showcase features choreography by esteemed Peridance faculty, who often premier new work and take artistic risks for this show. Faculty choreographers set their work on their professional companies, class students and, many times, perform themselves.
The Student Showcase is an exciting opportunity for students and young choreographers, who wish to explore their creativity and present work on a New York stage! This show is curated to reflect and highlight the dynamic, humorous, and diverse array of styles that the Center and its students hone.
Apply to the Student Showcase:
If you wish to submit your work to be considered for Peridance's upcoming Student Showcase, please send a video-link of the piece you would like to present (performance or rehearsal footage accepted) to email@example.com (Re: Student Showcase Submission). Performance length cannot exceed 8 minutes (duet/group) or 5 minutes (solo).
Please consider the following:
- Application for and participation in the Student Showcase is free, however, all choreographers are required to purchase and re-sell tickets to the show.
- Submission does not ensure acceptance. All applicants must have a Peridance student number to apply.
- Submissions deadline for the August Showcases is June 15th. Submissions deadline for the February Showcases is December 15th.