- Open Classes
- Class Schedule
- New Students
- Class Rates
- The School at Peridance
- Children/Teen Classes
- Summer Programs
- Pre-Professional Training
- Youth Ensemble
- Teen Intensive
- Winter Intensive
- Professional Training Programs
- Certificate Program
- Intensive Semester
- Limon Program
- International Student Program
- Teacher Training Programs
- GYROTONIC® / GYROKINESIS®
- Contact Us
- About the School
- APAP Showcases
- Job Opportunities
January 6th - 8th, 2017 at the Salvatore Capezio Theater
Dance companies and choreographers of any genre interested in being presented by Peridance during APAP 2017 the weekend of January 6th - 8th, 2017 at the Salvatore Capezio Theater are required to complete an Online Application and pay a non-refundable $50 application fee. Application Deadline - Saturday, October 15th, 2016.
Companies presenting with Peridance have booked venues such as The Joyce Theater and Jacob's Pillow Dance Fesitival.
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you get from Peridance
- Two fully produced performances, including a technical rehearsal
- NYC based artists will tech the night of Thursday, January 5th, 2017 starting at 9:30pm
- Companies based outside of NYC will tech the night of Friday, January 6th, 2017 starting at 6:30pm
- Publicity (including APAP conference showcase listings, press releases, online and social media exposure, and printed materials)
- A reception for artists and presenters
- Reserved VIP tickets
- An APAP Conference badge available for purchase
- Professional photos
- A video available for purchase
- 20% discount on Peridance merchandise, during the APAP weekend only
The Salvatore Capezio Theater
- Seating capacity: 140 (maximum)
- Lighting and sound capabilities
- Stage dimensions: 48' wide x 34' deep x 17' high
- Backstage cross-over
- Marley floors (sprung)
- Fully climate-controlled space
- Upstage black traveling curtain
- 10 hard black legs (four 5' wings on each side)
- A large dressing room & warm-up studio
- On-site Peridance Cafe (will remain open throughout performance)
- There is no catwalk or fly system in place
APAP attendees (with an APAP badge) and presenters attend at no charge, early reservations are encouraged.
General house seats are sold for a nominal charge of $15, and will be available for online purchase in advance.
One work of up to 5 minutes in one Program (2 performances) - $950
One work of up to 8 minutes in one Program (2 performances) - $1250
"...this APAP Showcase at Peridance was just out of this world.
Both my guest and I were just stunned by the consistently amazing quality and variety of dance that we saw."
"The APAP Showcases at Peridance were nothing short of a beautiful dream..."
- Karen Shapiro, Wet Paint Journal, January 8, 2012